Papain Enzyme Peel
The Papain Enzyme Peel is ideal for any skin type showing relaxed elasticity, large pores, Rosacea, hyper-pigmentation, acne and comedogenic skin conditions. The Papain Enzyme Peel digests everything that is not living on the surface of the skin and frees the epidermis from dead skin cells and other debris, it also has the ability to penetrate into the follicle and therefore digests everything in its path. The Papain Enzyme Peel can also be used on the hands to soften and digest the rough, calloused skin.
Main ingredients in the Papain Enzyme Peel:
- PAPAIN is an enzyme derived from the Papaya fruit. It is a Proteolytic enzyme meaning that it changes proteins into peptones.
- PANCREATIN A mixture of pancreatic enzymes whose main function is a digestant.
- SHEA BUTTER A botanical oil extracted from the nut of the edible fruit of the Karite tree. Shea Butter is well known for its antioxidant, anti free radical and moisturising properties.
New Skin in one day and no downtime!
Beauty Boost Peel
Beauty Boost Peel is an excellent choice if you have a special event to look refreshed or perfect as a course of treatments before a wedding or an Anti-age boost.
This exclusive treatment energises, deeply cleanses pores, brightens, hydrates, replenishes and firms the skin.
Cabernet Replenishing Peel
This amazing replenishing peel is perfect when you need a “wow” factor treatment with very little or no downtime but you need to look amazing and hydrated and fresh for a special event.
Comfortable, enjoyable – just walk in and walk out – looking amazing!!
The Cabernet Peel has been clinically tested and proven and is convenient for most skin types. Thanks to its natural antibacterial and anti microbial properties, it is the perfect naturaceutical treatment for: DRY, DEHYDRATED, DISCOLOURED, WRINKLED AND SUN DAMAGED SKIN.
What makes the Cabernet Replenishing Peel so powerful?
- MOISTURISES AND SOFTENS SKIN
- PROTECTS AGAINST UVA AND UVB RADIATION (FROM 240 TO 340 NM)
- CONTAINS FREE RADICAL SCAVENGERS AND POTENT ANTIOXIDANTS
- IMPROVES THE TEXTURE OF THE SKIN
- FIGHTS VISIBLE SIGNS OF AGEING
- EVENS OUT DISCOLOURATION AND GENTLY CLARIFIES SKIN
- IS FREE OF IRRITANTS, THEREFORE SUITABLE FOR ALLERGY PRONE SKINS
- IS ANTI BACTERIAL AND ANTI MICROBIAL
- RENEWS SKIN CELLS WITH A SHORT TURNOVER OF COLLAGEN FIBROBLASTS WHICH HELP REMOVE LINES AND WRINKLES
The Cabernet Replenishing Peel contains the natural antioxidant powers of red wine, along with Giant Knotweed, which is well known as one of the best active oxygen scavengers for the prevention of skin ageing induced UV radiation .
Camu Camu is an excellent source of Vitamin C and B and phenolic compounds and is also a great source of potassium, iron, calcium and amino acids. It’s also well know for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Noni Fruit Extract contain compounds that work at the cellular level to cause regeneration and increase cellular function.
Our Antioxidant peels are perfect for Cystic Acne, dull, tired and sun-damaged skins and is available in 2 strengths – a 10% and a 20%.
The 10% is used for Active Acne skins.
The 20% is used for Acne scars and dull, sun-damaged skin conditions.
Our Antioxidant peels are rich in powerful antioxidants called flavonoids that have various therapeutic effects on the body and skin. The Flavonoids act as antioxidants in the free-radical scavenging process, destroying the extremely unstable and harmful altered oxygen compounds.
Not only do they help reduce the signs of ageing by battling free-radicals, but they also strengthen the building fibres of our connective tissue – Collagen.
Flavonoids are also natural anti-inflammatory compounds. Our Antioxidant peels also include Blueberry, one of the most well-known anti-oxidants in the world, slowing down the ageing process and reducing cell damage that can lead to cancer – according to The American Institute for Cancer Research.
The Antioxidant peel also contains :
- Salicylic Acid – BHA that encourages quick cellular renewal
- Pineapple enzymes – that digest debris in pores and removes dead cells
- L-Mandellic Acid – digest ‘Desmosomes’ so dead cells are quickly released
- Cherry Puree – rich in oxy-haemoglobin properties
Having a course of Antioxidant Facials will :
- Strengthen your Collagen
- Provide anti-inflammatory properties
- Provide a rich source of essential antioxidants for your skin
- Slow down the signs of ageing
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Digest dead skin cells
- Encourage Collagen production