This is essentially an imbalance in blood flow and a worsening of symptoms often advances to purplish-red cheeks or chin, solid red pimples, nose swelling or nasal bumps.
Many clients often find that their skin becomes sensitive and they begin to suffer from itching, burning, watering of the eyes and a runny nose after using many products on the market today. Professional beauty clinic offers a range of products for those who suffer from Rosacea or for those who have extremely sensitive skin.
Rosacea signs and symptoms can include:
- Red areas or flare-ups on the face
- Small, red bumps or pustules on the nose, cheeks, forehead and chin
- Red, swollen nose with thick bumps
- Visible small blood vessels on the nose and cheeks
- Burning or gritty sensation in the eyes
- Tendency to flush or blush easily
There most popular cause of Rosacea is believed to be facial blood vessels but inflammation, genetic predisposition, environmental and vascular factors are also taken into consideration.
Those who are affected with sensitive skin, and most especially rosacea patients, must choose cleansers, moisturisers and other facial products with great care and an understanding of the ingredients in case they contain topical sterols which is a known Rosacea irritant.